SENSE4BOAT Products and services
The customer is introduced to the main features of the products at www.sense4boat.com.
Marina Cloud d. o. o. has the right to change the information, including product prices, special offers or discounts without prior notice.
Product image includes a description of the main features and its price including VAT.
Shipping expenses are not included in the price next to the product image.
Prices, payment terms and special offers or discounts are valid only at the time of ordering and/or payment.
Terms Of Sale
Contract Conclusion Procedure
The purchase is made on the website www.sense4boat.com by filling out the provided form. When filling out the form, the buyer is obligated to enter all the information required of him/her. The purchase can be made with the confirmation of the buyer that he has previously read and understood the Terms Of Service and that he has agreed to them and that he is aware that this is an order with an obligation to pay. Shopping is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Marina Cloud d. o. o. is not responsible for the costs of using computer equipment and telecommunications services required to access the service. The customer will be notified by e-mail about order confirmation (receipt of an e-mail containing the customer’s statement that he accepts the offer) and the sending of the package.
In case Marina Cloud d. o. o. for any reason is not able to deliver any of the ordered products, the customer will be contacted by phone or e-mail, due to an agreement on the delivery of a replacement product or possible cancellation of the ordered product, i.e. termination of the contract.
The purchase is made by ordering available products that the customer chooses based on the photo and basic description. The photos are illustrative in nature and do not always correspond to the available products in all details. Shopping is done in a few simple steps from anywhere in the world.
- Product search is possible by different criteria. By entering a certain term in “Search”, products related to the specified term will appear. The customer can choose a specific product that interests him and read the available product description so that he can independently decide whether the product meets his needs. The buyer selects the products from the product catalog which is arranged according to product types and can be found at sense4boat.com.
- Product ordering is done electronically. By clicking on the “Add To Cart” button, the selected product is added to the cart. By placing the product in the cart, the product is not reserved or ordered or purchased. The customer can continue to add products by clicking on a new product category or review the cart by clicking on “View Cart” or complete the product selection process by clicking on “Complete Purchase”. When the customer completes the product selection process, clicking on “Complete purchase” will be redirected to the page where you need to enter the following information to place the order: name, surname, address, postal code, city, country, phone, mobile (voluntary), e-mail, notes and special requests (voluntary) and method of payment. It is not possible to continue the purchase without marking the box “I agree with the terms of purchase” which confirms that the customer has read and understood the terms. If you wish, the customer can consent to receive the newsletter by e-mail, by clicking on the box “I want to receive the newsletter and I agree that SENSE4BOAT uses my e-mail address to receive promotional information about new products.
- The seller will send the customer a confirmation of the sale contract to his e-mail address together with a confirmation that the package has been sent.
- If the customer does not receive the ordered products that he paid for within the agreed delivery time, he is obligated to inform SENSE4BOAT about it to the e-mail address email@example.com
- In case of problems or inconvenience during the order, the customer can contact SENSE4BOAT by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org tor through the contact form on the contact page.
The product will be delivered world wide in 6-22 days. (Sunday and National Holidays excluded.)
At the time of concluding the sale contract, if there is no product in stock, the previously stated delivery deadlines do not apply.
SENSE4BOAT delivers both locally and internationally (EU and UAE).
Customers are obligated to pick up and inspect the shipment in front of the delivery person, all in order to avoid subsequent complaints due to possibility of damage to the shipment during delivery.
If SENSE4BOAT is unable to deliver the ordered product, the costumer will be notified. The customer can cancel the order or wait until the product is available again. If SENSE4BOAT is unable to deliver the product within the agreed period, notifies the customer who is obligated to leave a reasonable period for the fulfillment of the contract of sale.
Company: Marina Cloud d. o. o., Marina Cloud društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
Headquarters: Puntica 7, 51521 Punat
Registered in the Registry of the Commercial Court in Rijeka
Bank account in Erste&Steiermärkische Bank d.d.,
Share capital: 20,000.00 kn, paid in full
Authorized person: Krešimir Žic, dipl. Ing.
All complaints in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer can send by mail to the address Puntica 7, 51521 Punat, Hrvatska or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order for Marina Cloud d. o. o. to respond to a written complaint that was not sent by e-mail, consumers are asked to provide accurate information about their name and surname and the address to which they will be sent a response. Response to consumer complaint Marina Cloud d. o. o. legally must give in writing no later that 15 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
Price and Payment
The price of any item will be as stipulated on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. While we try to ensure that all prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of items you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled and if you have already paid for the items you will receive a full refund. We are under no obligation to provide the items to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Shipping Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an incorrect price.
The prices are formulated in two currencies which are Hrvatska Kuna and Euro.
Buyer will be able to choose between one of those two currencies.
The buyer is obligated to pay the products with one of the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard®, Maestro®, Visa, Diners, Discover.
Security of Online Payments
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet. CorvusPay ensures complete privacy of your credit card data from the moment you type them into the CorvusPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, CorvusPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe. The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading credit card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard – the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enrolled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.
All information collected by Corvus Info is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully secure and it’s privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment. Security controls and operating procedures applied within the CorvusPay infrastructure not only ensure current reliability of CorvusPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
Personal Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit & debit card numbers, PayPal information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you are an individual who communicates with chatbots that have been created using our services, we may collect information such as, but not limited to, your name, gender, time zone, and avatar/picture. If you provide your Facebook or other third-party account credentials to, you understand some content and/or information in those accounts (“Third Party Account Information”) may be transmitted into your account with us.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Facebook Pixel which helps us measure customer actions, build audiences and unlock optimization tools. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. It is important to emphasize that we do not share your personal informations other than the purposes which have been stated.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address
Puntica 7, 51521 Punat, Hrvatska