Charge your batteries for only 9€
Marina Punat is the first and only marina in the world that provides its customers with the service of organized boat battery charging. If you equip your boat with smart sensors that monitor the voltage of your batteries, the Marina Punat staff will connect your boat to an electrical outlet when the sensors warn of the need to do so. As soon as charging begins, you will receive an email informing you that the charging has started, and upon charging completion and voltage stabilisation, you will receive a notification that the charging has been completed.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Starting from 01 December 2019 and provided that the boat meets the minimum technical and safety requirements stated below, the boat owner can order to have the batteries charged at the preferential price of only 9 € per day of charging:
- the boat must be equipped with a SENSE4BOAT sensor to monitor all batteries to be charged
- motorboats must be equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine area or the SENSE4BOAT sensor for monitoring heat in the engine area (sensor sponsored by the marina)
- sailboats must be equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system or a smoke sensor in the saloon (sensor sponsored by the marina)
- the boat must be in proper technical condition sound and the batteries and the chargers must be originally installed by the manufacturer or an authorised service
- the boat must be ready for charging by having the cable on the pier, and all safety fuses for the charging process on the boat must be active
- the boat must have an annual sea berth contract
Order the service here!
Disclaimer: The service provider shall not be held responsible for potential damage to the batteries, electrical installations or any other damage caused to the boat or nearby boats due to connecting or not connecting the boat to an electrical source. It shall be the exclusive responsibility of the boat owner to ensure that the boat is completely technically sound during its entire stay in the marina, regardless of whether it is connected to an electrical source or not.